Re: [at-l] Trip plan near Standing Indian

I am completing my efforts for an 8 day section from Hightower Gap to
Standing Indian. This gets me into becoming a confirmed section hiker.

I am planning to start next Saturday 3/27, and have good ways to get to my
starting point. I am planning this weekend to tow my bug and leave it at
Standing Indian Campground in the long term back country area. Other than
the obvious problems of publicizing this on the Internet,

     ***C'mon, OrangeBug! This isn't the Internet, this is the AT-L! You
     could park it running with the keys in it and return to find it with a
     full tank (i fa few more miles...).

 do others know of problems with such an idea or have better ideas? I've
not found convenient means of getting from Deep Gap to Franklin, NC, or to
buses or other transport to Atlanta, GA. All ideas are appreciated.

     ***As a member of the medical profession, you may be able to afford a
     shuttle from our friends at Rainbow Springs. (Ouch. Ooooo, sorry,
     everyone. Blame a long week. I'm going home.)

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA