[at-l] Neels Gap > Amicacola Falls

I'm planning a section hike for the end of April from Neels Gap to Amicalola
Falls (N>S). This will complete Georgia (HURRAY!!! One down, +/-12 ½ to go).
My plan is to camp in Miller Gap the first night, and then to Sassafras Mtn
the next, and then on to Springer Mtn for the third night.

My questions: 	Are there any camp sites on Sassafras Mtn?
				Is the nearest water source for Sassafras
Mtn at Justus Creek?
				What would be the best shuttle route between
Amicalola and Neels?

On a note of a different key....
I finally got my wife talked into going out for the weekend, and I think
we'll go up to Tray Gap and feed the hikers. It figures that the weather
forecast would be for hit-n-miss showers.

Who is going to Tray Gap this weekend?
How many hikers should we plan to feed?
Any suggestions as to what to bring?

Winger