Re: [at-l] Word, of the Day

Ah, today I wax loquacious, perhaps because of the influence of your
persona, Felix.  Or perhaps it's because I know Paddler is out on the AT
loving life, so he won't be here to respond.  So here, in spite of myself,
are my attempts to use your most esteemed WOTD.

If one doth mull, tippling can be a most enjoyable pastime

or...

To enjoy the hot toddy properly... mull, tipple, enjoy

Or...

When I talked to Felix on the phone he made me laugh multiple times, but
not cry multiple times, and his multiple ladybugs gave him multiple moments
of entertainment as we chatted about multiple topics... was it for multiple
hours?  or just minutes?

now I'm multiplied out since I've used that dang WOTD multiple times  :-)

(Do I pass on my first attempt, Felix?  You could at least have made it
multiple choice :-> )

Twilight