[at-l] Word, of the Day

Okay, boys and girls, pull up a chair and have a seat. Ahhh, never mind.
Walk about. Walk about. 'Lawyerless' meeting update: Postponed.
I was at 'work' the other day, and what do I see? "The Ferret Calendar
1999" Who says I'm hard to shop for?

Since today marks the 7 year anniversary of mom's parole (and nearly the
4 year anniversary of her re-incarceration) the word of the day may be:

Sootier

But, it ain't. Now, because of mom's penchant for winding up in jail, and
dad's subsequent learning how to cook, the word should be...

skullduggery

Alas, it isn't. No, it isn't. Since there are so many possibilties, I
have no choice but to make the word:

Multiple

As in:

Because of the multiple charges pending against her, mom couldn't come
home for Christmas. We were glad.

(You should all be thankful that I used that example sentence instead of
the one still bouncing around in my head.)

Learn it. Use it.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98