Re: [at-l] withdrawl

Hey Pooh, Spring is just around the corner.The first day of spring is Sunday I think. I'm going to do something to celebrate,probably ski, or snowshoe or some springy activity like that. Ya gotta do something when there ain't no posts!!
---

the bluestreak
New Hampshire

Get your PERSONALIZED START PAGE at http://personal.lycos.com