[at-l] *** KC aka War Eagle Thru Hiker Journal ON-LINE

******

Learn of KC thrilling ride with Auntie Coosa, the hurdles thru the mud, the
tossing of gear, the first weeks out.

The text journal is now on-line and the "web" version, with Photos will be
there soon too as I've got the photos just gotta scan'em in.

Also, someone please place a post on the "other place" so her friends there
know she off..

So visit KC already thrilling tales at

http://friends.backcountry.net/wareagle

and if you want to send her a short email on her little mailer, see it on
the web site under contract me... or just flash off a little "personal"
note after reading her tall tales.

Send it directly to KC at  wareagle@pocketmail.com

 -- Bear Bells and Leapfrog