[at-l] Mara's Gear List

You know, she could have been a LITTLE more specific about the gear.  I'm sure
someone will point that out <g>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00

Mara's Gear List

My base pack weight to start is about 30 pounds.  To that, I add about two
pounds of food/day and two pounds for a quart of water.  I will trim some
gear as I go and once the weather warms, I will send much of my Cold
weather clothing back to my sister.  She'll send it back out to me once I
get into New Hampshire.  In the summer, my base pack weight should be about
 25 pounds.

Footwear
Thorlo trekking socks
Limmer boots