Re: [at-l] Mara

     I think, frankly, that this gear list would deserve a certain...shall
     I say, "incisive" examination.
     Do it! Do it -- do it -- do it!

Subject: [at-l] Mara
Author:  DaRedhead@aol.com at ima
Date:    3/12/99 2:31 PM

Well, folks, she's signed off the list.  Amazing coincidence that she didn't
email me her gear list to post to her website until AFTER she logged off,
don't ya think? ;)  So, I was thinking - hey - maybe I should post it to the
list anyway, print out all the replies, and send them to her first mail drop.
What do you think?  If even one person says do it, I'll do it <vbg>

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00