[at-l] Alcohol stove

Many moons ago there were some directions posted on how to make a light
weight  alcohol stove out of a beer can (get to do something productive
AND drink a beer..wotta country!).   Since I feel like tinerking around
with something new and have some time this weekend, was wondering if
anyone out there in cyberland would be kind enough to repost the
directions.

   Also experimenting with a 9' X 9' tarp, and using my poncho as a
ground cloth..
See, even old thruhikers (or, since I am not quite 25, maybe "former
thruhikers" is a better phrase)  can learn new tricks..   Be able to
shave some serious onces off my pack wieght by using an alcohol stove and
a tarp set up for my three season backpacking...

thank you kindly,

Mags