[at-l] The Spoons

Hi All

The Spoons, David and Louise Ranson, will be back on the trail in April and
May.

The Spoons left their Waterville, Vt home today to visit their children before
heading to Atkins. They plan in early April to resume the hike they Started
last February after David retired from the ministery. They hope to get to
Harpers Ferry by June 10th. Last year they were slowed by injuries and
therefore got to met a lot hikers as they were passed.

email me off list and I'll send you their mail drop list.

The Old RidgeRunner
Moscow  Vt