[at-l] Ladies: NCTA needs your help!

The North Country National Trail Association is having its annual convention
here in Western Pennsylvania this year, at Moraine State Park, Aug 26-29. I was
approached by and had to turn down the chance to serve on a panel of women
hikers fielding general backpacking questions for newbies on Aug 28 (I have a
prior committment for that weekend). They still could use some help from women
hikers! If anyone is interested, please contact me off list and I'll get you in
touch with the lady coordinating the event.

Cheers, Sandy "Navigator"