[at-l] Gear Swap!

Just received this from the NCTA local branch. I won't be here, but if any of
you want to come to PA to swap gear, here's your chance!

Flea Market - The first annual flea market for outdoor gear, sponsored by the
North Country Trail Association, will be held May 22 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at
the Davis Hollow Outdoor Center, Moraine State Park . This is your chance to
gather up your old, used, too-big, don't use it, don't need it, outdoor gear,
bring it out, bring yourself a blanket to sit it on, and sell it. You may find a
good bargain. Have a pair of boots that are too tight? Grown out of that fleece
jacket? Bring it along. All who participate are asked to make a donation to the
NCT from their proceeds to help support the Davis Hollow Outdoor Center. There
will be a pot luck picnic at the end of the day. To find the Davis Hollow
Outdoor Center, go to the North Shore Drive and follow it clear to the end to
the Marina (Moraine State Park, off I-79/US 422 west of Butler, PA). There will
be signs. It's up on the hill behind the Marina in the  woods.
Come and check the great place out. Do a tour, and bring that old gear that
you'd like to make a buck on. See you there! If you need more information,
contact  b_Tait@nauticom.net or northcountrytrail.org