RE: [at-l] dried chili

> Behalf Of Jim Madry
> The only drawback I see is the simmer time, 8-10min after bringing the
> water to a boil.  I used the microwave when I tried them here at the house
> and it was quite a sticky mess.  But maybe the cozy method would work as
> well and reduce the cleanup...

The Fantastic Foods beans are prepared by adding boiling water and allowing
5 minutes of stand time.  Maybe you should look around for those?

As I recall www.netgrocer.com stocks a bunch of Fantastic Foods products.
Lucky for me, Fresh Fields sells them in the bulk bins -- at a substantial
discount from the boxes.

-Nicole