[at-l] Word of the Sly-less Day

Well, now there then, Diane...Most of ya don't realize that I have a WOTD
everyday. And, as directed, I use them often. It is only on occasion that
I share the word with y'all. Today, the word shall be...um, the word
shall be...Alright, I don't have a word of the day. Sue me. My lawyers
are already hard at work preparing to sue Sly for his infringement.
8:30?!? I gotta go. The word of the day shall be

Tickles

Sometimes, Tess tickles my feet. Sometimes, she doesn't.

I'm late. I'm late, for a very important... meeting.
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html