[at-l] dinner menus

ok here are my first 2 days dinner menus for a week at hike: i need 5
more of similar quality no more liptons for me:

#1: a nice piece of lean meat is marinated in a sauce of bbq sauce and
terriyaki sauce with a hint of sugar added, it is slowly roasted at
home, cut in smalll slivers and dried.in  a seperate proceedure a can of
hunts sloppy joe mix is dried into a leather. On the annointed day the
above is reconstituted and poured over a nice portion of 2 minute
elbows. served with chicken noodle soup, and a light mixture of vin de
tang- vintage 1999., not too disimilar to a neuveau beaujolais if u are
tired enough.

#2: large fresh mushrooms are marinated in an italian salad dressing
overnight prior to being sliced and dried. a nice portion of lean
hamburger meat is lightly fried, and browned with dried cliced onions
and just a hint of garlic added, and then this yummy mixture is dried. a
leather is made of the finest tomato-spaghetti sauce that can be bought.
these foods are reconstituted at the campsite and poured over angel hair
pasta.served with a consomme of chicken soup with delicate noodles, and
accompanied by zesty drink of fresh lemonade(right) with a hint of a
taste of polar pur.

ok- i need 5 more- help me - "the slut" dba poutine jim