[at-l] Eureka Moab pack

'wondering if anyone knows of this pack?

I saw it at a local Sports Authority -- $89.  I liked the fact that gear is
accessible by a panel opening, instead of  via the top, which is typical of
most internal frame packs.  It has some really nice lashing points on it in
many places; it's loaded with pockets--another feature lost with most internal
frames.

It seems small, but with the pockets and the ingenious system of lashpoints, I
think that this pack may be a very servicable piece.   Anyone have any
thoughts on or experience with it?

PS- Sports Authority is not known for high-end gear, but you can find many
good buys, nevertheless....They do carry some good pieces if you're educated
about gear (eg, they carry Helly Hansen raingear--terrific stuff) and if you
keep an eye on sales- you can save a bundle.

This store opened up only a few months ago and is just a 4-minute walk from my
front door.  Woe is me (and my pocketbook).  I've already acquired my "change
of address kit" from the USPS.  My new address will be S.A.:  "camping/hiking"
aisle.

Trailmixup