Re: [at-l] Two man tent choices

On Sat, 06 Mar 1999 14:10:09 -0500 Tim Hewitt <thewitt@fairchildsemi.com>
writes:
>Any suggestions? Anything I should stay away from?

May I suggest the Kelty Zen?  It is quick to set up, light (4 lbs 12 oz),
very waterproof,  has a decent size vestibule. And the '98 version is on
sale at Campmor for $120. (Guess the '99 version  has a fancy shmancy
"eclipse window" on the rain fly).

 Used it for a week  when a friend from back home  hiked with me from
Monson to Katahdin.  It is not what I would call a palace, but we had
enough room for the two of us. (Even cooked under the vestibule one rainy
evening).

A note though...I am not exactly a big guy, and my buddy is not much
taller. Two rugby platers would find it too snug...

Mags