Re: [at-l] internet access - trail related

At 10:51 PM -0500 03/05/1999, musick wrote:
>Hi Everyone
>
>Isn't this list supposed to be trail related.  I suggest you go to Cnet.com
>for information on this shit.  (abstracted)   Anyway, I wish you all well
>and, really, post what you want, I couldn't care less.
>
>'tricknee'

Hey I enjoyed it.  Ya may have misread my miaculpa.. the rules on the
internet are
getting as long as the rules being proposed elsewhere on the AT :)

Now was that about the civics and jeeps..?? Yea those civics against the
Jeepers.
Haaa, try those new Ford whatever at 19 feet long.. Wow, enough room for
the entire campsite, tents included.

After at least getting out on the trail the last four weekends.. I agree..

Whatever... just a joke.. of how I went back to simplisity.. that old white
blaze..  Internet new rules and new fees...

just don't like my pocket change going to fees, rather, gulp some Ti cookware..

trail related?? yea, sneak a word in there.. Not!

tom bear bells caggiano