RE: [at-l] internet access not trail related

Ron,

Well, a little maybe. Depending on the exact relationship of the ISP to the
rest of the network, they may or may not be making money off of the Bells.
Which is part and parcel of the problem. That is why the FCC backed off of
the problem temporarily. Implementing a solution is not as simple as just
charging for long distance. The cure creates its own inequalities....

Lee I Joe