RE: [at-l] internet access not trail related

Sorry, but this is a hoax. I have even spoken to my congressman and he
assures me there is no such legislation pending. What is happening is that
the FTC is trying to make the charge back to the Baby Bells more equitable.
But this isn't something that Congress is voting on and I doubt the FTC is
interested in our opinion. They are talking to the ISPs and to the Bells
though.

Lee I Joe