Re: [at-l] internet access not trail related

Yep there is a new issue!  It involves the fact that the Telcos
resent the fact that internet users use the line for more hours a day
than plain telephone users (teenagers excepted).  This added
usage is causing them to have to expand their carrying capacity.
So they seek to recoup the expense by charging a perminute charge
for local calls.  At least that was how it was explained to me.