Re: [at-l] internet access not trail related

In a message dated 3/4/99 7:34:12 PM EDT, bluestreak@mailcity.com writes:

<< Hi all, I was just made aware of a situation by a friend in Iowa. It seems
that in two weeks the US House will be considering a bill that if passed would
allow phone companies to charge long distance rates for internet access. I
have a link that can be used by everyone to easily write their reps in
Washington with an opinion . My question is would this be an appropriate post.
Thanks.
 ---

 the bluestreak
 New Hampshire

This is a hoax. Someone posted this to the list last month. It has been going
around for a couple of years now.

Wildbill