Re: [at-l] Eureka Zephyr

Believe it or not, I got 3 lbs. 9 oz. (the advertised weight) when I
weighed mine.

Can't help with the storm handling as I haven't used it in one.  The
light rain I had wasn't a problem, though.  I imagine if you seam seal
it well enough, it should take a storm well.  There's only a small area
of netting where water would be able to get in but that should be well
protected even by the minimal fly.

Mara