Re: [at-l] Apology

Why would I want to know what I am arguing about. It takes away the
intrigue.

It's like hiking, I don't want to know everything about what's over the next
knoll, it takes out the surprise.

I find my best arguments over what the clouds look like overhead. Seems
those things keep changing and I can never win my argument.

They seem to win, they rain on the parade be it north or south but it's
easy to string up an ultralight weight piece of plastic and have that
rainwater go right into the water bottle :)

Now what was I arguing about.. seems left behind on the trail.. like
it that way.. :)

Tom bear bells Caggiano