[at-l] Blueberry Patch

Well, i said in an earlier email that i'd post the poem that i wrote while
at the Blueberry Patch. I wrote it on April 15th of '97 while enjoying the
beauty of the day, and thinking about the long journey ahead. I was
sitting on the little "dock" at the creek in the back yard, and the
peacefullness that moved me that day stayed with me in different shapes
and forms all the way to Katahdin. It's just that kind of place.

Cool meandering mountain river
   rhythm section of the Blueberry Patch
the wind blows accompaniment
      in grassy thickets