Re: [at-l] Apology

On Tue, 02 Mar 1999 21:12:50 -0500 "Donald K. Miller II"
>back and forth, on the list, not pertaining to the AT.  So Tim,
>Peter,
>and Paul,

Don't forget Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.... *

>b/c we both had interesting arguments that is relevant to everyone!

????????

Discussing about you paying for your college education really is not too
relevant to most of us. :)   And, methinks you were ahem, "picked on"
because of the heated arguement and the posting of that heated, private
mail. We toast marshmellows here, not each other.

So sit back, drink some cocoa, and eat some gooey marshmellows.

I'll even supply the Hershey's chocolate..

Ok... being this serious is gonna kill me...

Mags

*gratuitous use of my education from Catholic school years... make Sr.
Helen happy...