Re: [at-l] Moving to flatland / Hiking and babes

> >I just accepted a job in Indianapolis, Indiana.
> Another one! See, if we keep going like this we'll rule the world from
> Indiana. Flatland hikers untie!
Um, if I untie, my boots might fall off.  :)  But perhaps the dyslexics in
the crowd wouldn't  have that problem.
(Query: Do dyslexic, agnostic, insomniacs stay awake all night and
contemplate the existence of Dog?)
Ok, ok, old joke, sorry!

> Outfitters:
>
> 1) Galyans in Indianapolis. Pretty good store, very customer-oriented
> employees. Nice new large store in the Castleton area of Indy.
At the moment I'm Indy area impaired; but I'll catch up.  My wife currently
works at EMS in Erie, PA.  Do you think they might be hiring part time?

> Trail Suggestions:
>
> 1) Knobstone Trail -- 57 miles, well-blazed, hilly, southeastern
>
> http://www.dnr.state.in.us/outdoor/knobston/
>
> 2) Two Lakes Loop Trail -- about 18 miles long, goes around Celina
>
> http://www.bpbasecamp.com/wilderness/in_hoosier/

Great links, thanks!

Rob Brown
...Strider...