Re: [at-l] Apology

Dear Donald,

Your private fued is not particularly interesting to anyone, but since you are
so interested in posting it on the list, be my guest. Don't be surprised if more
people consider you an inconsiderate jerk and just ignore you though. If posting
private emails on the list, and naming people who asked you to move your private
fued off the list is your idea of constructive debate, you will be greatly
disappointed by the reactions of most of the people on this list.

Sounds to me like you need to take a hike.

Regards,

-Tim

ps This is the last I'll waste anyone's time with this drivel.