Re: [at-l] Re: outlet for camping gear?

dmiller@res.kent.edu writes:

<< I must have touched a nerve and I noticed that you did not send this to the
 list.  Afraid some people will agree with me?  >>

This is remotely interesting - except a) I've never seen either of these
people post, and b) usually when listers post, even when we disagree, we do it
nicely, and c) since I really seemed to have missed whatever spawned this
"thread" it's hard to comment.  So - whoever posted the first post (which must
have been a second post) "play nice" cause who knows WHO's BMW it was.  And
also, whoever posted second (which was probably third) congrats.  As someone
slightly over your age (just a few years, really <g>), I have financed neither
college or a brand new nice car. <g>  Was there a point that I missed??  On
the other hand, I DO have a new vehicle (new to me) that will comfortably seat
6 hikers and myself.  Any takers? ;)

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00