[at-l] Flies

Are black flies anything like yellow flies? We have yellow flies down here.
The common black flies don't bother anybody but the yellow ones, well...

They have a school over in Pensacola where they train the yellow flies in
the basics of aerial tactics. From there they go to Panama City to learn
advanced attack strategy. After graduating from Panama City, the best get to
go to Tampa to learn combined force methods (this is where the flies learn
to coordinate their attacks with the spiders and scorpions who also infest
these parts. Oh, and I forgot to mention the cockroaches (heavy armor) they
seem to think the whole state of Florida is one big maneuver area, the only
thing worse than waking up with a cockroach in your sleeping bag is...nah,
you don't really want to hear that.

Then there are the no-see-ums....

Lee I Joe