[at-l] Moving to flatland / Hiking and babes

	I just accepted a job in Indianapolis, Indiana.  I'll be moving there from
northwestern Pennsylvania just in time for spring fever to set in.  I'm not
sure that I'll be able to make the adjustment to flatland, but I'll finally
have weekends off, so I can actually do some real hiking again, at least
for an overnight now and then.  In the past I noticed that several people
from the list were from Indiana, and was wondering if anyone could suggest
where I might find some info on area trails, national parks, outfitters,
etc.  I also want to look up "Indiana Jean" Deeds (There Are Mountains To
Climb) who I met on my thru.  Has anyone seen her lately?
	In other news, (and another thread entirely,) My wife and I are expecting
out first little hiker at the end of October!  Does anyone have any
comments about hiking during a pregnancy, or on gear and techniques for
hiking with infants?  (This isn't something we'll do casually or
constantly, but we want to think about it ahead of time.)
	Thanks for your help!

Rob Brown
....Strider...
GA-ME'94 and '0?