[at-l] My weekend hike

Hi Boys and Girls,

	I had a great 4 day weekend and walked James River (501)<--->Hogcamp
Gap section. I left Thursday night with a 30# pack including twelve
meals (8# of food) and a quart of alcohol, I think I had about two
pounds of fuel and food left over, guess that's not to bad for winter
time. I met three other section hikers during this time. They are Glen
from Maine, hiking south from Maryland,, Cary Grant hiking north from
220 Daleville/Roanoke area,, and today HillBilly walking north from
Pearisburg. Lots of weekend campers and day hikers out especially around
Cole Mnt. But its back to work in the morning, till next weekend...I
sure do envy those 99ers.

chase
--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)