Re: [at-l] THE BIG DAY HAS ARRIVED

Greetings from Alaska!! a very nice 12 degrees with light snow this morning,
well I am also off and heading East . leaving tonight at midnight to seattle,
then hitching to Fla to see parents then on the trail March 14th or 15th.. its
been fun lerking and learning about the East Coast trails and info being
passed around. Should be a great adventure for someone who has lived in Alaska
since 75.... I'm looking forward to it!!
So its off to see the world the wonderful world of the AT.. thanks for the
memories, til we meet again or on the trail....EAGLE