Re: [at-l] 3 days to go/ Thank You Everyone

Good luck and may the path rise to meet your feet! Enjoy knowing that there
will those of use engaging our envy as you slug through the mud and muck.

BTW, i suspect that you are more correct about the feelings of putting your
stuff away as if you have died. I will be very surprised if the same KC
returns. The journey is far more important than the destination.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA