Re: [at-l] Web Addresses

Dow,

I'm sure you don't know this, or at least I hope you didn't do it on purpose, but
your computer is affected with the Happy 99 virus.  The virus is a worm, which is
in your Windows directory and is sent automatically with all emails.  Go to
http://www.mcafee.com to read about it.  It is listed as W32/SKA and is under new
viruses.  Please clean your machine before you send out anymore emails.

For anyone else, if you get the file Happy99.exe, DO NOT OPEN IT, just delete it.
It won't mess up your machine or make you lose anything, but is a pain in the ass.

Thanks,
Don

--
                  Donald K. Miller II