Subject: [at-l] Walasi-Yi center
Author:  MLodowski@aol.com at ima
Date:    2/25/99 10:40 AM

I am not sure if this is common knowledge, but I just got off the phone with
the walasi-yi people, and I was told the hostel was closed this year...he said
that there was a place 3 miles down the road where hikers could stay...anyway,
just thought I would share that info

who knew packing maildrops could be so exhausting?  lets see...on june 8th
will I want potato soup for dinner, or pasta salad...and how much will I want

-quercus
just under 100 hours to go for me