Re[2]: [at-l] Cat Hole Trowels

><< You cannot dig a proper cat hole with
> your boot heel. >>

     Sloetoe writes:
     I find my boot heel (or more commonly, what I can grab with my
     hand, too) to be the perfect tool to dig down deep enough to
     recover the hole, yet not so deep to go below the biologically most
     active soil layer. We're not digging a sanitary landfill; we're
     trying to safely and quickly deal with a dispersed crowd's poop.
     Take advantage of Appalachia's first (and dark) soil layer -- if we
     were in the Rockies, we might be considering smearing our poop on
     rocks as the LNT alternative.....

     Well, that's my vote, anyway. Please don't expect a long thread on
     this poopy subject from me. Puts me in a poopy mood. I need to take
     a break -- gotta go down the hall. Need to use my heel. That's a
     good trailname! "Hi! I'm 'Uses Heel', who-the-heller-you?"