Re: [at-l] first aid kits

beesting kit, I am allergic to insect bites and if bitten on the neck it could swell and close my windpipe,the beesting kit is a device to easily inject yourself with a large dose of antihistamines to reduce swelling
nsaids are aspirin,tylenol etc.
gauze roll in case of heavy bleeding or to wrap the wound

---

the bluestreak
New Hampshire