[at-l] My hand's up too...

>Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 18:20:21 -0600
>From: "L. Clayton Parker" <lparker@cacaphony.net>
>Subject: [at-l] Class of '99 Update
>
>The Class of 1999
>			Section Hikers
>Real Name		Trail Name

Guess I was sitting behind a REALLY tall hiker the last time hands were
raised.  I'm planning to get to Springer 4/24 and hike to Watauga Lake
(US321 near Hampton), arriving late May or early June.  Then skipping over
all the white blazes I've done previously in order to finish PA (Hawk Mt.
Sanctuary to DWG), in early to mid-June.  I guess that's TWO section hikes
:-).

If I get my Nomad Lite by 3/5 as Kurt's promised <hint, hint  :-)> I may do
some hiking in the Mt. Rogers area soon thereafter to break it in.  No, make
that I ***need*** to do some hiking to break it in.  Have a rough itinerary
(starting 3/10) that includes parts of the A.T. and Iron Mt. Trail, and some
friends to go along so I can show off the Nomad 'cause I'm ***sure*** Kurt
will come thru.

Anyway, put me down for sure for Springer to Watauga and Hawk Mt. Sanctuary
to DWG.

Jim Austin
(Skyline)