Re: [at-l] Longivity of a noodle.

<< The big question at this moment is, How long is the
 shelf life of Noodles and Sauce? Does anyone know ? I do know some of
 you have a lot of experiance with this. >>

I'm afraid to look at the posted shelf life cause I'm still using Liptons,
BackpackerPantry, Natural High, Quakers oats singles, and some other brands of
pasta and rice whose brand names escape me at the moment, that were bought in
late 1995 and early 1996 for what became my aborted trek from GA>ME.
How bout that sentence. Except for potential diminished mental capabilities
they ain't bothered me yet.
Plum"crazy