Re: [at-l] The Patch

>stay, ANYWHERE. Gary and Lennie are AWESOME. Any atheist, once they've
> >actually been there, would not fail to recognize this.

Can't help but agree. Sure, I do not believe in any type of spiritual
deity...but the part of me that loves diversity, loves seeing a culture
and tradition different from my own,  loved the Blueberry Patch.  And
they are Chrisitians in the true sense of the word. They follow the
teachings of Christ, which is evident by them opening not only their
home, but  also their hearts to strangers.