Subject: Re: [at-l] Pack this...
Author:  DaRedhead@aol.com at ima
Date:    2/23/99 8:59 AM

It doesn't matter what you carry your fuel in, the fuel bottle doesn't attach
to the stove.  I know this, because this is one of my "two luxuries" I am
taking on my hike next year.  I love my stove. (well, I'm buying a new one,
mine is old.  But still . . .) MSR's are lighter, true.  That's why I'm
calling this a "luxury" <g>  But I'm still starting at Springer with it. Maybe
I'll change my mind before then.  But maybe not.  Depends on how light I can
get my pack.  By the way - does anyone have the Marmot Pinnacle?  If so, any
comments?

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00

>     34  Peak-1 442 Duel Fuel w/fuel
 =>     22  Fuel Bottle MSR 22 oz. (full)

 Can you mix MSR gear with Peak1? Anyway the 11 oz bottle will do. 3-8 for
 stove/fuel is heavy - a MSR is 14 oz.