Re: [at-l] Make-up Survey

>Just curious how hiker hunks (satisfied, Patty?) and hiker babes feel about
>make-up, hairdoes and nail polish -- not only while hiking, but the rest of
>the time, too.  And no, I'm not talking about the hunks make-up, either!
:)
>>Happy trails, >Solar Bear

Make-up? Have never used it,,,does Carmex count? I use lots of Carmex on my
lips. Hairdoes? May shave my head at Damascus but my partner said it better
grow back fast or I can turn around and hike towards home till it is long
enough! I keep it short,,,no muss,,,no fuss. I have been known to use
"mouse" but will not be using it on the trail. (I can hear the jokes
already). Nail Polish? I'snt that used to cover small holes on your paint
job on your Jeep or Truck? Also good for small pin holes in a water bed! KC
aka War Eagle