[at-l] Web Pages (admin)

The "friends" web server is ready to roll.   If you were/are interested
in webspace, please drop me an email with a username and password.
Please limit both to 8 characters;  case sensitive.   Please make the
subject of your email "WEB SPACE REQ." Your username will be used in the
URL as:

http://friends.backcountry.net/username

I'll link to this from www.backcountry.net when I redo the main page
there,  all I ask is that the content be outdoor related and that you
are responsible for content.   If you'd like to have a page and don't
have experience with web publishing post a message to the AT-L
community; several generous folks here have offered to help.

Thanks,

Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net