[at-l] 20 questions and a baseball bat...

Howdy ho...

Pokey and I played a little game last night. (We actually played two.
You'll have to go to alt.penthouse.forum for the other one.) It was
basically 20 questions about the Trail. So, I thought (that sounds kinda
funny, doesn't it?) I thought (Yup. Definitely sounds funny.) Anyway, she
thought it'd be fun to do that on the list. So, here ya go...

I will think of a place on the Trail. It may be a shelter, hostel, town,
landmark...Something with a definite name. This could include
sections that are commonly referred to by a specific name. Anyplace that
is commonly considered to be Trail-related. Send me your questions
(privately) with 'question' as the subject. I'll post the 2 most often
asked questions at the end of the day/first thing in the a.m. (Unless
someone has a better suggestion)
Winner goes to Tahiti (unless there is a discrepency. And, I can almost
see one now)

Let 'er rip...

The answer is "The Place"  (Dang it. I wasn't supposed to tell you.
Alright, I've got another one...)

(Questions from woodelf don't count. any badgering remarks from Ke
kaahawe may result in flat out fisticuffs and a real bruhaha)

I love the night life, I got ta boogie...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html