RE: [at-l] The Patch (fwd)

Weathercarrot wrote:
>What a bunch of crap!! The Blueberry Patch is one of the best places to
>stay, ANYWHERE. Gary and Lennie are AWESOME. Any atheist, once they've
>actually been there, would not fail to recognize this.

Ditto. When you eat breakfast with Gary and Lennie, you basically take
part in their family breakfast. They happen to offer a prayer before they
eat. I felt no discomfort whatsoever. Religion was in no way mentioned at
any other point during the stay. I am the opposite of Adam Ant's "Goody
Twoshoes", and i consider my stay the Blueberry Patch one of my highlight
stops of the trip. You will be hard-pressed to find two kinder people.
I'll post my Blueberry Patch poem once i find my journal.

Walk with light,

-Rambleon-