[at-l] Wanted: an outdoorsy Western PA-type person...

Hey, I was scouting out an offbeat nature sanctuary in my area and discovered a
notice posted on the bulletin board in the parking lot that SOMEONE on this list
might appreciate. I might, were my life not off in a different direction at the
moment.

The Audubon Society (Western PA chapter) owns this deep hemlock hollow, the Todd
Sanctuary, near Sarver, PA (about 25 miles northeast of Pittsburgh). They're
looking for a summer naturalist, June-Aug, to hold nature talks and take people
on guided hikes. You work one weekday and all weekend every week, and get paid
$250/week. If anyone around here is interested, I'm sure I could find an address
for you to contact them.

Cheers, Sandy "Navigator"