[at-l] Make-up Survey

Just curious how hiker hunks (satisfied, Patty?) and hiker babes feel about
make-up, hairdoes and nail polish -- not only while hiking, but the rest of
the time, too.  And no, I'm not talking about the hunks make-up, either!  :)

Personally, I find the natural look more attractive, even off the trail.  I
gag when I see Glamour Shots photos.  Just curious if that's a normal outlook
by hiker hunks.

And what do you babes feel on the subject?  Might be interesting to compile
answers.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear