Re: [at-l] AT-L Logo?

Ohhhhh yes!!  That's the one that some kind soul made
into tags for us for the Gathering!! Right Chase <g>
I luv it!  It hangs in my car.  I know a guy on another list
(and I think he's on this list too) that organized the making
of patches for that list.
  Maybe he can give some info on how he did it?
Jim???  You still out there?        k.