Re[2]: [at-l] Almost time to go :)

     *IF* I were to go soonish, I'd go longer (5-9 days) than shorter (2-7
     days), too. I would opt for the carry weight earlier, than the in/out
     of town stuff (time AND money).....But you're right, Sly: ymmv.

Subject: Re: [at-l] Almost time to go  :)
Author:  Slyinmd@aol.com at ima
Date:    2/21/99 1:27 PM

In a message dated 2/21/99 1:15:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
MLodowski@aol.com writes:

<< OK, LET THE LAST MINUTE ADVICE FLOW >>

Surely, you're not going to carry all that food, are you?  There aren't many
sections where you'll need more than 4 days food at any one time.  And it's
quite easy to get in and out of town.

Looks like the hiker boxes are going to full this year, of your stuff!

ymmv, Sly